Winter is an excellent time to escape the chill of home and go fishing in Amelia Island! Captain Allen loves taking groups out during the cooler winter months to experience some of the best fishing in Florida. Now is the time to schedule your winter excursion with AC Charters!
What Do You Want to Catch?
Whether you are interested in bottom fishing for grouper, deep sea fishing in hopes of reeling in a wahoo, or you’re ready to catch sharks on a backwater fly fishing trip, AC Charters can give you the experience you desire. It should also be noted that October to January is the peak season for trout, so if trout’s what you’re after, winter is the perfect time to plan your fishing trip to Amelia Island.
Fishing in the Winter Months
In the wintertime, it’s easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. What better way to escape it all and have some fun than to plan a fishing trip?
- November fishing in Florida is great; as the water cools, the trout and redfish bite.
- The month of December often becomes hurried, busy, and stressful. Spending your December fishing in Florida can be a great way to get the family together for a fun, memorable, and relaxing vacation.
- Why not start the new year with an adventure? Venturing out with AC Charters lets you experience some of the best January fishing Florida visitors could hope for. Our trips are always exciting and action-packed.
CHARTERED FISHING TRIPS WITH CAPTAIN ALLEN
When you take a fishing trip, you certainly don’t want to waste your time and leave with nothing to show for your efforts. Booking a trip with Captain Allen means going to the best spots and using the best gear to ensure you have a successful, exciting day on the water. He’ll take you exactly where you need to go to catch the biggest, best fish.
- The holiday season is taxing enough – let someone else handle things for you! AC Charters provides everything you need for the day, including your bait and tackle. All you need to do is bring your lunch and your camera to capture the memories.
- After fishing in Amelia Island for 38 years, Captain Allen knows a thing or two about how to reel in the big fish everyone’s after. You can be sure you’ll have a great day on the water with Captain Allen as your guide.
Captain Allen makes Atlantic Ocean fishing trips enjoyable (and successful!) for beginners and seasoned fishermen alike. If you’re ready to schedule your winter fishing trip in beautiful Amelia Island, FL, contact AC Charters. Quit wishin’, let’s go fishin’!